Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Top Loading Tin

First, thanks to you all for all the well wishes, I truly appreciate them.

This is one of the mini tins from Provo Craft. I covered it with the dp, unsure of the manufacturer. The ribbon around the top is American Crafts. The ribbon around the handle is from my many ribbon scraps, most from American Crafts though.
I will be donating this tin filled with scalloped note cards for the auction that the school is having. One of the parents of a first grader is ill and the school is trying to help out to assist with medical expenses. I will share the note cards with you in the coming days.

The image is Teachabella and she is stamped with Adirondack ink and colored with copics. I used Nesties to cut it and the mat out. I also used a 1-inch circle punch to allow the image to go around the latch.
I did not decorate the inside because it has a pretty gold interior. I also did not include envelopes.

6 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This tin is beautiful a wonderful altering job, love that paper and your wonderful Bella, sure it will brings lots of $$$$ at the auction.

Jenn D said...

This is a beautiful tin. Good luck with the auction. I sure hope everything is okay with you and your family. I will say a prayer for you. If you need anything just let me know. I'll try to help out in any way that I can.

Jenn

Ana Baird said...

Wow! It's funky and fabulous! Great project!

Lauren said...

This is so awesome! The paper you chose to alter the tin is just so perfect - as is the ribbon. Great job.

Janine said...

I LOVE This!!! I like any kind of container or tin or box... Just beautifully done!

Janean Campbell said...

What an adorable tin. I'd so love to decorate one of these...Where do you find them??

ShareThis