Thursday, April 17, 2008

You Make Everything Bloom

I started with a Real Red card base, I love that color! I then added the panel of Cool Caribbean and the Offray sheer red polka dot ribbon, then adhered.

The images are from PTI's Spiral Bouquet, they are stamped with Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, and Garden Green (?). The panel was then matted with Basic Black and adhered to the card front. I added the red self-adhesive rhinestones to the upper left of the image panel.

The sentiment was stamped with Adirondack Pitch Black ink right on the Cool Caribbean panel. I used the SU! Large Oval punch to punch out the word Bloom; it is then adhered with foam squares.

I went yesterday to get my pedicure, I love them! I was going to get some nails, but decided against it. It is so difficult to make the time to get them filled. Even though I have been getting them done since my 20's, I get them filthy when I craft.

Duke and I are shopping for tennies today, we are in desperate need of them. I have had mine for over 5 years and they are completely worn out. I am also getting some flip flops once we get to Orlando. I can hardly wait to go shopping.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Tina,
This is such a pretty card, I like the color combo and the sheer polka dot ribbon!

Charith said...

Love this card Tina! That stamp is wonderful! Very nice how you oval cut and attached the "Bloom"!

Jenn D said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors and the image just pops.

5 years for tennies???? I go through a pair every 6 months. Your pedi sounds fun and you deserved it. My nails are absolutely terrible. I hate to have people look at my hands. :ooops:

Lauren said...

This is so pretty! The colors are just stunning.

ShareThis