Sunday, May 4, 2008

Altered Chip Clips

I picked these up at a Dollar Tree some time ago; they are photo chip clips. The color matches PTI Summer Sunrise almost perfectly. I hope I can luck up and find some more on my next trip.

I stamped images from PTI Garden of Life with Summer Sunrise, Wild Wasabi, and Lemon Tart onto Whisper White. I then placed some Wild Wasabi re-inker on an old toothbrush and had Cody splatter it onto the panel for me. He loved helping!

I then cut them down to size and placed them inside the clip. My sister and SIL will each receive one for Mother's Day.
I never made it out of the house yesterday; I woke up feeling awful. I slept the better part of the day. Once I woke up from my slumber, I was feeling better. Don't know if it is all the pollen and changing temps or what, but thankfully it passed rather quickly.

4 comments:

My Paper World said...

They are awesome Tina! What a great project!
I'm glad that your are feeling better!
Nicola xx

Charith said...

Tina, these are just so cute! I'd never have guessed where you got them..hope you find more!
Glad you're feeling better, the pollen seems to be so extra thick this year. ARgh.

Lauren said...

What a great idea! These are fabulous.

Janine said...

These are sooooooooooo cool!!!

ShareThis