Friday, May 2, 2008

Auntie Mother's Day

I used the same color combo as the card in my post here.

The base is Berry Sorbet. I layered on the Summer Sun cardstock. I scalloped the edge of the Cool Caribbean layer using a corner rounder. {I got in a hurry!} I sponged this layer with Tempting turquoise ink.

Once the Cool Caribbean panel was adhered, I tied the Offray black double stitched ribbon around the panel into a knot on the front.

The images are from PTI Simple Little Things. I stamped them with Berry Sorbet, Tempting Turquoise, and Summer Sun inks, then punched them out with a circle punch. Lastly, they were matted onto a slightly larger Basic Black circle and adhered.

The sentiment is from PTI Women of Life and it is stamped directly on the panel with Adirondack ink.

The t-ball game was great. Cody scored every time he was at bat and he got some of the other players out. Of course, they don't keep score and everyone bats even when there have already been three outs. All for fun and to learn a bit about the game. All the kids tried really hard and all looked so cute on the field.

Tonight we are going to watch my niece play her game. She is in the same league with Cody and our last game is against her team...should be interesting.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Tina - this is so pretty, bright and cheery. The layout really pops too!

Janine said...

I love this set from PTI.. Beautiful card.!!

Ana Baird said...

fabulous and great choice of colours!

My Paper World said...

Stunning colours Tina!
Have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Marlou said...

beautiful card :)

ShareThis