Monday, May 12, 2008

Blessed

It is a horrible photo, but I was too lazy to take another one and edit it.

The card base is Aqua Mist. I matted the dp from Amy Butler by K & Co. onto a green Bazzill cardstock. I used the Mat Pack to pierce the holes along the edge of the dp.

I used the slot punch to make a hole for the ribbon to go through. I used Aqua Mist satin ribbon. It was wrapped around and tied into a knot on the front.

The image panel was cut out and embossed with nestabilities as was the scalloped mat.
The stem from PTI Spiral Bouquet was stamped with Spring Moss and Old Olive inks. The flowers from PTI Beautiful Blooms was stamped with Sweet Blush and Aqua Mist ink.
I punched the sentiment from SU! So Very with the Large Oval punch and stamped it with Aqua Mist ink. I then punched a 1 1/8" circle of dp from Marcella by K & Co. and layered it onto a Designer Label punch out. I then used the Mat Pack to pierce holes for the baby pink brads. Both the image and sentiment panels were adhered with dimensionals.
Duke and Cody made breakfast for me yesterday morning. Duke burned the hash browns, overcooked the biscuits, and the gravy was toooo thick. Duke used to be a fabulous cook, I don't know what has happened to him. LOL I totally appreciated their effort!

Cody aslo lost his second tooth yesterday afternoon. He was thrilled and has been strutting around like he's on top of the world. They grow too fast.

6 comments:

Allison said...

This is lovely...that DP rocks!

Flossie's Follies said...

this card is so pretty and elegant, love that paper and how you matted the flower image.

My Paper World said...

I love all the details Tina! The pretty ribbon, the fab piercing and the scalloped oval! It's gorgeous! xx

Jenn D said...

I think the card is gorgeous! It all goes together perfectly.

Sorry to hear about your breakfast, but it is the thought that counts right?

Congrats Cody on growing up so quickly. I hope the toothfairy is feeling generous ;)

Janine said...

Very nicely done Tina... Love the image...

Lauren said...

Lovely card Tina - WOW! Another tooth? He's becoming big boy.

ShareThis