Friday, May 23, 2008

Celebrate Today

I used another Mojo Monday sketch, I think #35.

The card base is Wild Wasabi. I cut the dp from MM to fit the Chocolate Chip panel. I love this dp and wish I could find more.



The image is from C.C. Designs and is stamped onto GP white with Adirondack Pitch Black ink, then colored with copics. I used some Ranger Holographic ep for the bubbles. The image was then placed on Real Red cardstock along with more dp.


The American Crafts polka dot ribbon was then wrapped around and tied into a knot on the front. I used the Mat Pack to pierce the holes for the red brads. The image panel was then adhered with foam squares.



The circle border from PTI Borders & Corners was stamped with Wild Wasabi ink, the sentiment from PTI Mixed Messages was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink. It was then punched out with a 1 3/8" punch. I used another circle punch and the scallop circle punch to mat the sentiment. The sentiment was also adhered with foam squares.

Cody's game was great, all the kids remembered what to do. So exciting. We played Cody's former team and Cody had to be reminded not to talk to his friends more than once. Too funny! Only 2 1/2 more days of school.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Love every bit of this one...cuteness!

Jenn D said...

Tina, this is FABULOUS! I love all of the patterns and they all tie together so seamlessly. Too Cute!

My Paper World said...

Oh! this is adorable Tina! What a cute card! xx

AlienAnessa said...

Okay TinaH, you KNOW that I love this one, right??? OMG, I so love it!!!

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi...this is darling. Absolutely love it. :) Jennie

ShareThis