I started with Aqua Mist for the card base, next I stamped the polka dot backgrounder from CHF in the same color ink.
The strip of embossed dotty paper is from DCWV Nana's Kids. The image was stamped with Adirondack Espresso ink and then colored with copis. I matted it with green Bazzill and then tied the Aqua Mist satin ribbon around it. The image was adhered with dimensionals.
Cody and I planted our seeds; we managed to only from some Sunflower varieties, cosmos, and lavender. I hope we can get some more before too long. We got them in the ground before the rain which is great. I hope they make it and we can enjoy their beauty during the summer as well as help some honey bees find a home. Duke is supposed to be printing some information for me to read about the plight of the honey bee.
Yesterday was a lazy day, I don't think I did anything except vacuum, sweep, and make dinner. I love days like that; no pressure. Of course, I needed to be doing something...it'l be waiting for me today and tomorrow.