Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Elegant Flower

I used SCS sketch #164 for this card.

The card base is River Rock; I adhered the dp from ScrapWorks to the base. The next layer of dp from the same stack was matted with Basic Black. I used the Mat Pack to help pierce the holes for the gold brads.

A strip of Going Gray was added once the Offray black stitched ribbon was wrapped and tied in a knot.

The image is from PTI Garden of Life, I stamped it on Very Vanilla with River Rock, Going Gray, and Adirondack Pitch Black inks. I sponged the panel very lightly with River Rock ink. The image was matted with Basic Black and then adhered with dimensionals.

I took Cody to his school's playground yesterday to expel some of his energy; that boy doesn't sit still or be quiet a minute during the day. Even when he is sitting, he is still moving- bouncing, fidgeting, etc. I never really realized it until I needed him to be still for a second. It just didn't happen.
He also had practice; we have a game today.
I used my Flip Video for the first time yesterday and am stumped with how to edit and merge the videos together, so I'll be reading up on that. I hope I'm not too technologically challenged to do it.

3 comments:

Allison said...

This is a lovely card Tina...great use of papers!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Beautiful card, Tina! I love the whole design of it!
When I was reading the part about your son, I had flashbacks to when my son was a little guy. He couldn't be still either.

Lauren said...

Fabulous card Tina. I really love the layout.

ShareThis