Saturday, May 10, 2008

Emmybella

Another card made with scraps. I started with a bright pink cardstock base. The dp strip was adhered to the Bazzill textured cardstock and I tied the Spring Moss satin ribbon around the panel and adhered it to the card front.

Emmybella was stamped with Adirondack pitch black ink and then colored with copics. I colored her top and purse with a clear AtYou Spica glitter pen. I used the ticket corner punch on each corner and matted it with the same bright pink cardstock as the base. The rhinestones were glued in each corner. The image panel was adhered with dimensionals.
The sentiment was stamped with Adirondack pitch black ink and then punched out and layered onto a scallop circle. I pierce a hole in the center of each scallop and adhered with dimensionals.
Hopefully, today will be a lazy day. It stormed and rained heavily last night. I just hate when the wind picks up and howls all night.
I stopped at the Dollar Tree on my way to Cody's game yesterday and stocked up on the photo chip clips seen in a previous post. I'll be getting busy with these today so that we can give them to female relatives on Sunday. We also picked up some popsicle molds; nothing like homemade popsicles made with fresh juice. Mmmmmmm!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Awesome bella Tina! Love the color choices and that DP!

Charith said...

Love this card Tina! That DP is great, so bright! Glad you found more of your chip clips!!
Have a great Mother's Day!!

Lynn said...

You must have a lot of great scraps at your house, because this is cool designer paper! Your coloring with the Copics looks fantastic on this Bella!

ShareThis