Friday, May 16, 2008

A Few Awards



Lynn nominated me for this award a few days ago, sorry I am so late in posting it. Thanks Lynn, I really appreciate it!

I am to nominate other bloggers:







I also received this award from Jenn D a lonnnnggg time ago. So sorry for being so absent-minded. Thanks a bunch Jenn.



Here are the rules:

1. You have to pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

I think that everyone I know has received this award, but I'm going to name a few anyway:

Ana

Janine

Lauren

Nicola

Lynn

All these ladies have awesome blogs filled with fantastic and creative work. I enjoy visiting them each day.

Ladies, don't feel pressured to play along if you already have.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks Tina! You make my day too!

Ana Baird said...

Congratulations on the awards and thank you for considering me! Have nice weekend Tina!

My Paper World said...

That's so sweet of you Tina!
Thank's so much! xx

Maria Jesus said...

Congratulations tina!!
MJ

Lynn said...

Tina,
Thanks so much for the award, your a sweetie!

I always enjoy visiting your blog :D

Lauren said...

Thank you Tina - you rock!
I will get this up on the blog today. You are so kind to think of me.

ShareThis