Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Hope your day is wonderful and filled with love and hugs.

I started with a Bashful Blue card base. I then adhered the strip dp. The polka dot dp was matted onto Bazzill textured cardstock and I tied the Offray light blue stitched ribbon around the panel.

I stamped the sentiment from CC Designs onto Whisper White with Purely Pomegranate ink, I punched it out with a square punch and then adhered it to the green panel.
The image is from CC Designs, stamped with Adirondack Pitch Black ink onto Whisper White. I colored the image with copics and the penguins belly with a clear AtYou Spica glitter pen. The image and scallop mat were die cut using Nestabilities. I adhered it with dimensionals.
Lastly, I added the photo corners and the small flower with a rhinestone center.
I have to plant all the flowers I received from Cody and Duke for Mother's Day. I love having flowers around the house. Unfortunately, we can grow anything in the ground, so I am putting them in several of the planters we have. Duke has promised to make me some that hang over the railing of the deck, but I'm certain it won't happen this year. LOL He has a good heart, but is not very timely in the execution of his plans.

7 comments:

Allison said...

This is such a fun image...love the color combo here too!

Jenn D said...

Happy Mother's Day!

This is so bright and cheery. I love how you used the little penguin.

Marlou said...

this is just adorable!!! love the cute penguin :)

Janine said...

This is oh so cute!!! Happy Mother's Day to you too.

My Paper World said...

Oh so very cute Tina! Love the lil penguin!
I also loved your "thinking of you again" card so much that I cased it!
I'm going to be sharing it on my blog tomorrow, and of course giving you credit for the design!
Hugs!
Nicola xx

Flossie's Follies said...

this card is adorable, hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, sure you did.

Lynn said...

Tina,
I hope you had a nice mother's day!
Your card is so cute and I like the colors and layout!
I so need to get more of these Nestabilities dies, they look so nice cut out and embossed!

PS I left you an award on my blog, thanks for making my day!

ShareThis