Friday, May 9, 2008

Hugs

The base of this card is Taken with Teal. I embossed the Berry Sorbet layer with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Circles and Dots.

The image is from C.C Designs. I stamped the cutie with Adirondack Espresso ink and then colored it with copics. { I have forgotten how to color it has been so long.}

I used Nestabilities to die cut the image panel as well as the black mat. The tag is a Cuttlebug die; I stamped the sentiment { the set was an RAK from a friend } with Taken with Teal ink.
I used the Mat Pack to help me place and pierce holes for the two shiny silver brads. Lastly, the Berry Sorbet twill ribbon was tied around the panel. I used some small glue dots to force the tag to lay flat on the card.
I hope to use up some of the scraps I made from creating so many scrapbook pages. I have a drawer full of them. Hope I can get through them quickly.
I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy your Mother's Day weekend. The boy claims he is going to wait on me hand and foot....I am not falling for it! LOL I love that his heart is in the right place though.

5 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Wow! It's such a cute little monkey! Fabulous card!

Allison said...

A sweet little creation Tina!

All Pink girl said...

Wow how cute ,love it ,Dawnxx

Flossie's Follies said...

this card is too cute, love that sweet little monkey

Charith said...

OMG! You KNOW I LOVE this card!!! Love that embossing folder too! Great design!

ShareThis