Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Heard You Caught A Bug

I used colors from the dp for this card, they are a little unusual. I cut the dp into 9 equal 4x4 pieces, as seen in Amy R's blog. Each square was matted onto a square of Spring Moss cardstock. I then tied the Sping Moss satin ribbon around the panel and adhere to the Bravo Burgundy card base.

I then stamped the sentiment with Brilliance Moonlight White ink right above the dp panel. The faux dew drops were added to the card base with liquid Zip Dry glue.

The bugs and sentiments are from Gina K. I stamped the images with Adirondack Pitch Black ink and colored with copics.
The images were then cut out with oval nestabilities as were the scalloped oval mats. I adhered the images with dimensionals.
Duke and I are going shopping for tennies today since we didn't get any before vacation. So, after breakfast, we're hitting the outlet stores. I am hoping to convince him to look at the LSS, but I think that might be pushing it....he hates to go shopping, especially with me since I am a marathon shopper. LOL
I am also hoping to get my hair cut tomorrow or over the weekend. It's time for a new look.

7 comments:

Allison said...

So cute and fun! Glad this post is back for me to comment on...ha ha!

Marlou said...

this is soooo cute!!!! a great card!!!

Charith said...

Wow, Tina.. love the "bug" cards! Relly like the paper you chose!

Lauren said...

Great card. That sentiment is really cute.

Jenn D said...

This is soooo cute! I love it. I hope you have a great shopping trip. I convinced dh to go to Archiver's last weekend since we were already near it and with the price of gas he listened to my reasoning. I hope he stops for you.

Flossie's Follies said...

Love that cute little snail,what a great card.

My Paper World said...

Love the cute snail! xx

ShareThis