Friday, May 30, 2008

Ladybug Thanks

This is Mojo Monday challenge #39.

The card base is Rose Red; I used the Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder for the Regal Rose layer.

The strip of striped dp is from DCWV. The image is from PTI Little Lady and she is stamped on Whisper White with Adirondack Pitch Black and Regal Rose inks. The sentiment is from the same PTI set and is stamped with Pitch Black.The image was then matted on Cool Caribbean cardstock.

The scallop circle was punched out of Certainly Celery and then I punched a 1 3/8" circle from the floral paper from DCWV, it was then matted under the image. I placed the rhinestones in each scallop. {I will be turning the scallop circle to be more even} I hate when I catch this stuff AFTER the photo has been taken and uploaded.
I thought we had a game yesterday, but thankfully it was just practice. The kids are getting better and seem to be paying attention a little more.
Yesterday was the boy's first full day of summer vacation. He watched cartoons and went outside to blow bubbles. We don't have much of a yard, so he doesn't get to "play" outside often; he mostly plays on the deck. Duke has threatened to get him a dog for doing so well at school; I'm not thrilled about it.

9 comments:

Allison said...

Great interpretation of the mojo sketch...love the lil' ladybug!

Lauren said...

This is so fun! I really love how you have the lady bug flying over the scalloped "flower." :)

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is so cute and fun! I love the colors!

Jenn D said...

I think this is adorable and the scallop looks great to me. I really had to study it to see what you meant.

Have a great weekend!

Jenn

Ana Baird said...

very pretty and modern!

Flossie's Follies said...

This is such a great card, love the circle under the image and the bling, have a wonderful weekend.

Maria Jesus said...

Hi Tina
your card is precious!! the colors are beautiful!!!

MJ

My Paper World said...

It's so cute Tina! Love the embossing and the fun stripey paper!
Have a great weekend! xx

Julee from Verve said...

Cute card! I love the bling on the scalloped circle. Thanks for playing! :)

ShareThis