Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Little Duckies Clips

Here is a set of the photo chip clips that I purchased at The Dollar Tree. I stamped the penguins from CC Designs with Adirondack Pitch Black ink onto Whisper White. I colored the images in with copics and then cut them out and inserted them into the clips.

I gave these to my sister for Mother's Day.

T-ball practice went well, this time Duke went with us. We have practice again tomorrow night and after practice, Duke will be spending some more time teaching Cody to catch the ball. He also needs more practice running.
My nephew's picture was in the paper this week. He plays little league and his team went undefeated last year and are well on their way to an undefeated season this year.

7 comments:

craftyb said...

oh these are sooo cute! bx

Charith said...

Just wanted you to know that you've teased me with all your wonderful creations using these stamps just too many times for me to handle...so I ordered them and am totally laying the blame on you! LOL (thanks!)

Allison said...

These are terrific...those images are too cute!

Lauren said...

These are super cute. I love the duckies.

Marlou said...

these are really sweet, love the little duck!! :)

Janine said...

These are just too cute!!! Way to go!!

Flossie's Follies said...

these clips are adorable, sounds like TBall practice is lots of fun, I love watching little kids play sports, they usually wind up helping the kids on the other team, it is such great fun to watch.

ShareThis