Saturday, May 3, 2008

Many Blessings

The card base is Lemon Tart. I stamped the images from PTI Garden of Life with SU! Summer Sun ink onto SU! Summer Sun cardstock. I then added the flower center from Boxes, Bags, and Tags with Berry Sorbet ink for a bit of color.

The main image was stamped with SU! Garden Green and Summer Sun inks onto SU! Whisper White cardstock. I then lightly sponged Spring Moss and Aqua Mist inks on the panel. It was matted with Cool Caribbean cardstock. The Berry Sorbet twill ribbon was tied around the panel and adhered. I added the yellow dew drop from Michael's to the center of the flower.

I again used the flower center in Berry Sorbet and then added the sentiment from PTI Garden of Life with Adirondack ink. Punches were used the cut the sentiment and mat. It was then adhered to the bottom right of the image.
My niece, Tori's, game went well and they had a great time. Sitting on the bleachers two nights in a row has not done much for my back. Gotta get one of those cushions. LOL
Going to HL today to look around. Unfortunately, I won't be doing much purchasing, but I do like to browse and see what there is. I may end up getting some paper, I have about 20 more scrapbook pages to do for the swap; plus all the photos from vacation. I'll work on those while I'm in the mood.

2 comments:

Allison said...

This is just lovely! I really like the color choices and that stamp set must be mine (of course, I won't steal yours!).

Lynn said...

This is such a pretty flower card, I like how you stamped the background and added the yellow dew drop!

ShareThis