Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mojo Monday Challenge

Ok, so it's a few days late; but at least I did it! Wow, this is a bright one!

I started with Berry Sorbet as the card base; then ran the Green Galore through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder with the wizard machine before adhering it to the card front.

Next a strip of Orchid Opulence was added, as were strips of Nana's Kids dp and cardstock.

The Huggybellas were stamped with Adirondack Pitch Black onto GP white; then colored with copics. I used a clear AtYou Spica glitter pen for the shirt as well as the headband. It was matted on a scrap of Rose Red.

The oval was punched out and the sentiment from PTI Mixed Messages was stamped with Rose Red ink. I used the CAD to punch the holes on either side of the oval to thread the thin grosgrain ribbon through. Both the image panel and sentiment are affixed to the card with pop dots.

We got rained out at the t-ball last night. I was kinda glad because he has two this week and I really didn't feel like making the drive. Ah well, I guess they'll have to make it up toward the end of the season.

Cody get three full days outside at school for various rewards. So, I think Friday and Tuesday will be the only days he will actually be in the classroom. Next Wednesday is Awards Day and then school lets out at 1:00 p.m. for the year. I can hardly believe it!

6 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Beautiful card and great coloring Tina!

Allison said...

Another fun card...great layout for showing off the DP!

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Such a fun card! Love the ribbon tied through the oval. Thanks for playing! :)

Jenn D said...

This is really pretty. I love the colors and image you used. Too bad about the rain, but I hear you on sometimes wishing things would be cancelled because as parents we get tired of driving around all day.

My Paper World said...

I love your fun Bella card Tina! xx

Tina said...

Tina what a great card, very colourful..... i just love the stamp you used.... Mine was late to only by a couple more days.. Crafty Hugs Tina x

ShareThis