Wednesday, May 14, 2008

No Coloring Involved

A no coloring challenge was issued from Allison. The card sketch is from Taylor, I used sketch TECC9 for this card.
I started the card with Summer Sunrise cardstock. I then adhered the embossed light green polka dot paper from DCWV Nana's Kids.

I scalloped the edge of the pink and green glittery dp from the same stack using a corner rounder, then adhered.

The images are from A Muse and I stamped them onto Whisper White with Adirondack Pitch Black, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, and Summer Sunrise inks. Once they were stamped, I used a 1 1/4" circle punch to cut the image out.

The Sweet Blush cardstock was die cut using nestabilities, I then layered on the square of Spring Moss cardstock.
The images were then adhered to the squares with dimensionals. I punched a few holes in the sentiment circle using a CAD and then threaded and tied the Spring Moss twill ribbon through it.
Practice went great today. The kids were really paying attention. Duke and Cody spent a little extra time on the field catching and throwing. Cody normally doesn't respond well to Duke or I teaching him anything, so it was surprising that it went so well.

9 comments:

Allison said...

Aren't you the smartie? There is still lots of color here since you have the four different inks but then no need for the coloring! Love that you used this DP (since I have a whole bunch of it myself)...very cute!

Benga said...

cute card!

Aimee said...

Very cute card! Love the colors!

Lauren said...

This is very colorful even without coloring - great job with the challenge!

Flossie's Follies said...

these are adorable, too cute, great take on the challenge

Flossie's Follies said...

these are adorable, too cute, great take on the challenge

My Paper World said...

Way too cute Tina! love the sweet little images!
I made another variation on your card! Thanks for the inspiration!
Nicola xx

Jenn D said...

How clever! I can't figure out no coloring challenge. LOL! I'm challenged that way. I think your card is perfect and very colorful. Wonderful challenge card!

Lynn said...

Tina,
This is super cute, these images from A Muse are adorable and perfect for the no color challenge!
Great card!

ShareThis