Monday, May 26, 2008

Shop Girl

I stamped Emmybella with Adirondack Pitch Black ink onto GP white; then colored her with copics. I then used the ticket corner punch and matted her onto pink cardstock from my stash. I placed rhinestones in each corner.

The card base is pink cardstock and I then layered textured bazzill cardstock on top. The dp is Amy Butler by K & Co. The Spring Moss satin ribbon was then tied around the panel and knotted on the front.
Emmybella was then added to the card front using dimensionals.
The sentiment from Billboardabella was stamped with Adirondack ink on SU! Whisper White and then punched out and matted on a larger circle punch.
I pierced holes in the scallops of the scallop circle punch and adhered the sentiment with dimensionals.
Dinner was great yesterday; the steaks were perfect. I marinated them ahead of time and did a great job watching the grill. I am taking dessert to our friends house this afternoon. Hope everyone likes what I bring.
Have a great Memorial Day!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Another cute bella card...love the DP!

Jenn D said...

This is super cute! That patterned paper is awesome.

Jennie Skaggs said...

Such a darling card. Love the pink and green together. Jennie

ShareThis