Thursday, May 22, 2008

Starry Father's Day

This is a Mojo Monday sketch, I believe #25.

I made two of these for the occasion. The card base is Always Artichoke, I then affixed the Bashful Blue layer.

The starry paper is from DCWV and is added to the Bashful Blue cardstock. The coordinating strip of dp from the same stack was matted with GP white cardstock. I used the Mat Pack to help pierce the holes for the baby blue brads.

The limb from PTI Out on a Limb was stamped with Close to Cocoa ink. I then stamped the small and large stars from Verve's Starlight Starbright onto the limb with Bashful Blue ink. I then stamped the tri-leaf image with Always Artichoke ink. The image was then matted with Always Artichoke and affixed with dimensionals.
The acrylic star from American Crafts was colored with copics {not very well}, and added to the image panel with a dimensional.

Today is an all day outside event at school and then we have a t-ball game tonight. Hope the boy doesn't collapse.

5 comments:

Allison said...

What a neat idea to incorporate the stars with the Out on a Limb set...so neat!

Janine said...

What a wonderful idea with the stars!! And the paper is the perfect addition.

Lauren said...

You are so creative! This is so cool.

My Paper World said...

Wow! Tina! I love this! I think it's really gorgeous! xx

Maria Jesus said...

Tina

beautiful card, i like the stars, the colors, you are very creative!!
MJ

ShareThis