Monday, May 5, 2008

Thinking of You Again

The card base is Spring Moss, I then used the same ink to stamp that background from Stampabilities.

The striped paper is Amy Butler by K & Co. and the pink cardstock is matted onto Aqua Mist. I then wrapped the Spring Moss twill ribbon around the panel and tied it in a knot on the front.

The sentiment is a rub-on from SU! SAB. The panel was added with foam squares.

The faux dew drops were added to the bottom right of the card front.
Cody has practice tonight and Thursday night. I really need one of those cushions to sit on, the bleachers just kill me.
I have almost finished the scrapbook pages for my swap; I sure hope the other girls like them. I am happy with the way they turned out, just wish I liked my photo more. I'll be picking them up from Wal-Mart on Friday night. That gives me the weekend to get them cut and adhered to the layouts. I should be able to mail them out on Monday. Yippee! I love it when I get something done on time. Then, it's time to start on the vacation photos. Yikes!

8 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Great card! Love the colors and flowers.

Jenn D said...

This is really pretty. Lovely colors and patterned paper.

I hear you on the bleachers. I am not a fan of hard seating for a long period of time.

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card ,beautiful colours ,Dawnxx

Allison said...

This is lovely...I have this DP too and like to see other people's take on it!

Lauren said...

Buy yourself a cushion girl! This card is very cute. The color combination is so fresh.

Flossie's Follies said...

Love your DP, great card

Janine said...

Love it!!

My Paper World said...

It's gorgeous Tina! xx

ShareThis