Saturday, June 28, 2008

Balloonabella in Pink

This uses some papers I purchased at Target some time ago, it's pretty bold! It also uses a previous SFYTT from Jen's blog.

Our picnic was so much fun, we even had fireworks at the end of the night. Each of the kiddies got 2 sparklers each and some water balloons. Most of the parents were soaked, but I escaped the barrage because I came straight from work so I was still dressed in business attire. Whew!

My first week of work is over and I am happy to have the weekend off. I have learned alot and hope to become a little more useful over the coming days and weeks.
Hope you are having a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

This is so bright and cheerful. It sounds like you had a good time at the picnic and horray for week 1 being behind you. You'll find your groove soon enough.

Allison said...

A cutie - I have to pull this gal out again!

ShareThis