Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bee Berry Happy

I think this is a Mojo Monday challenge of the past. I love this layout and will likely use it alot more.
I am going later to get a mani/ pedi before I start work, my fingers and toes are a mess! LOL I love getting pampered, especially pedis.

I am loving all the Paper Trey sneak peeks and am going to be broke this month, everything looks fabulous and I must have it. I am especially drawn to the Gridlines set, looks fab!
We are planning a small dinner for Duke and his brother tomorrow to celebrate Father's Day. Duke will have to work later that night anyway, so small is best.
The t-ball season ends on Thursday with a game against my niece's team; Cody is ecstatic to be playing against her. Of course, he will probably have to be scolded about talking to the 'enemy' a time or two.

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

This is so bright and cheery. How fun that he gets to play against his cousin. That should be a fun competition.

Allison said...

Super sweet card Tina!

ShareThis