Thursday, June 26, 2008

Berry Mums

I made this some time ago and never posted it. It uses PTI Garden of Life, I just adore that set.

Well, our phone is repaired, but the storms have knocked the power out. It just never ends!

My new job just keeps getting better and I hope it continues that way. I met the owner of the company today as he was in the office for meetings with the big shots. Our parent company is Jones Media and they own several newpapers and our publications. The publication that I work for is the Best Read Guide, it is a publication centered around tourism. I don't have time to link the website, but it is easy enough to find.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

This is a very pretty card! I hope your power come on soon. I'm glad to hear that your new job is going well!

PS I've tagged you on my blog!

Annapurna said...

I guess it is one thing after the other. At least your work is getting better. Pretty card! Love the colors.

Lauren said...

This is pretty! Love the layout.

ShareThis