Friday, June 27, 2008

Blingy Birthday

Another card I made some time ago and haven't shared yet. I made a bunch for this purpose and am so glad that I did. I haven't had much time to create lately, but hope to find time this weekend.

This card uses PTI Women of Life and a row of bling from The Paper Studio.

Woo Hoo, it's Friday! We have Cody's team picnic tonight at his school, it promises to be lots of fun. I just hope I have enough energy to run bases.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by, I hope you have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Janine said...

I just love this set!! This is such a beautiful card...

Lauren said...

Beautiful card. The embellishments you chose are wonderful.

Jenn D said...

I love the colors on this. I hope you find time to stamp this weekend.

Allison said...

Terrific card Tina...love the stamp and DP too!

Annapurna said...

It is blingy alright. That is a lot of dots too. Lovely card.
Is that one image or do you have to stamp them all seperately?

Sally13 said...

This is such a wonderful card.

Petra

ShareThis