Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bullfrog Cody

I got an order from Pink Cat Studios yesterday...super fast since it shipped from Canada on Friday. Yippee!!! I paid the dollar extra to have Cody's name put on the label and he is all excited to be stamping himself! I love it. Anyway, I got Lily, Billy, and Dress Up Billy, er, Cody. Here is my first card using 'Cody' with the bullfrog image. I will probably stamp up a bunch of cards to share, hope you don't get sick of seeing these images. Gotta get a bunch ready since I start work next week and crafting time will be limited thereafter.

I can hardly wait to get a paycheck, there are PTI, Lockhart, and Whipper Snapper stamps calling my name; not to mention nesties and cardstock.

Cupcake is regressing; she has been barking to high heaven and attempting to potty in the house. I think it's because we have been leaving her to go grocery shopping, games, practice, etc. She whines the entire time and I believe she gets mad at us.

Team pictures were taken last night, hopefully they turn out well. Cody is not the best at smiling on cue, he often looks strained and frightened. We gave a small gift to the dug-out dads/ mom too, since one of them won't be attending the final game. They loved them! I will share them with you tomorrow.

8 comments:

All Pink girl said...

Wow fabulous card ,ou must send it to Melissa (pinkcat studio) and she will add it to the customer gallery ,
hope you are well
Dawnxxx

Annapurna said...

This is cute! I love how you have already plans for the paycheck. May be I should start working too, so I can buy more :-)

Flossie's Follies said...

this is such a fantastic card, love everything about it.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Billy is so cute.

My Paper World said...

Tina, I've had a great time catching up! You've made lots of gorgeous cards! and I really love your new Billy stamps! I definately won't get bored if you show us more! I think he is adorable!
Cupcake is gorgeous! and a HUGE congratulations on your new job!
That's really fantastic news!
Hugs!
Nicola xx

Lauren said...

This is just adorable. Fabulous combinations - the sentiment looks like isn't in a baseball. Good luck with Cupcake - I hope she calms down for you.

Lynn said...

Tina,
This is such a cute card and I really like the layout and papers you used too! I've been wanting to get one of these little boy stamp sets from Pink Cat for the longest time, its hard to make cards for boys/men theres not as much to choose from!

Anonymous said...

Love this froggy stamp. You do a fine job coloring the face too!

Save some of that paycheck for housemouse stamps. Oh, do I love those! LOL

Hugs, Jackie

ShareThis