Friday, June 13, 2008

A Cute Baby Dress

Hooray! They called me at 3:30 p.m. yesterday and offered me the job. I wasn't supposed to find out until Friday, so it was quite nice not to have to worry about it another second. I start on the 23rd of this month.
I made a few of these cards to give to the person that was training me the other day. The person who gets chosen will be taking over her job while she is out on maternity leave. She is having a baby girl soon and I knew she could use these cards. Is it too busy?? Plus, it was a good way to get some brownie points! *wink*

The yard and house are looking so much better since Duke has been doing some clean up. Not that we are messy people, but sometimes he is a little lax in doing yard work. It is nice to have it looking tidy again.

Cody has been going to VBS for a few days and is having a blast. They did slip & slide for the last two days, he made a sand castle from shaving cream, and a whole slew of other things. He loves being around other kids, and it's a good way to have some quiet time for myself.

Well, time to get ready for some more laundry and mending duties. Duke has split two pairs of shorts right down the middle, I don't know how he does it!

8 comments:

Allison said...

So sweet Tina...love this pink onesie!

Susan said...

Tina - no way is this too busy -- it is perfect -- and really adorable -- I see you putting that new punch to work ;)

Lauren said...

So sneaky you are! Love what you did. I'm sure she'll love it.

Ana Baird said...

It's super cute and sweet Tina!

Flossie's Follies said...

Congratulations that is wonderful. These are adorable, not too busy at all, go brownie points.

Patsy said...

Congratulations on your job!! That card is adorable. I love it just like it is. Have a great weekend.

Jenn D said...

Congrats on the new job and the little gift for the girl you will be replacing is so cute!

Savannah said...

Well done!! Really, This one is so cute pattern of baby dress...

ShareThis