Monday, June 2, 2008

Dragonfly Grass

This is a Mojo Monday sketch, just not sure which one. I started with PTI Kraft cardstock as my base.

I added the Lemon Tart square on the upper left of the card. The images from Honey Bees were stamped with SU! Wild Wasabi, SU!Almost Amethyst , and PTI Lemon Tart inks. I then used stickles on the flowers.

The dragonfly was stamped with Certainly Celery and Adirondack Pitch Black ink. Again, I used stickles on the dragonfly wings. I then matted the image with Wild Wasabi cardstock. I used a strip of Certainly Celery on the side of the image.

I then tied the Lemon Tart twill ribbon around the entire panel and adhered it to the card front. The sentiment from PTI Pond Life was stamped with Adirondack Pitch Black. Lastly, 3 Daffodil dew drops were added to the upper right hand corner.

Today is the t-ball game in which we have to man the concession stand; hope we can get set up quickly and sell a bunch of stuff.
Cupcake continues to do well and is adjusting well to her new surroundings.

5 comments:

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

I love this card! Love the kraft paper and the image and bright colored ribbon! It's all wonderful!

Allison said...

Terrific card Tina! Love the kraft paper and the pop of yellow!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

What a sweet springy card! I like your choice of colors and how you used them!

Lauren said...

Fabulous card. The earth tones are awesome here with the pastels.

My Paper World said...

So pretty Tina! Love the dragonfly and the dew drop embellies! xx

ShareThis