Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dug Out Rewards



I made these for the dug out mom and dads for all their hard work during the season. They kept the kids safe, hydrated, and pumped up. I, again, used Billy and added Lily from Pink Cat Studio and the frames from Target. Super handy to have around.
Later today is our last t-ball game which will be followed promptly by a pizza party. The kids will have a great time and it is a fun way to end the season. I hope Cody can get on this team next year because they did a great job keeping him excited about the game and praised him endlessly for improving so much.

6 comments:

Annapurna said...

So cute! I am sure they loved them.

Allison said...

These are awesome Tina...perfect as little gifts!

Mel M. M. M. said...

TOO sweet! What a great gift idea. :0)

Lauren said...

These are just super cute! I really love the images and your coloring.

Patsy said...

The perfect gift. I love this idea. Great job, Tina!!

Flossie's Follies said...

These are too cute, what a wonderful thank you gift.

ShareThis