Monday, June 23, 2008

Evan's Birthday Wishes & Something from Allison

I made this card for my friend's son, his brother's is on the post below. They both have birthdays in July. I used Cowboy Billy for this card, those images are so fun to color. The sentiment is from the PTI Anniversary set named Simple Little Things. Now, I just have to pick up a little something to send to them before their birthdays.

Here is the prize package I got from Allison for participating in her challenge, I was lucky enough to have my name drawn! Fun images, luscious ribbons, flowers and dew drops, a stamp set, and a note pad with those adorable owls. Plus, a great card with wonderfully kind words inside. Thanks Allison, I can hardly wait to have fun with all these new goodies.

The weekend was great. I was glad to get some rest before I started work. Although it was nice to have some time off, I really am happy to be working again. I want to be one of those moms that is content staying home, but I'm just not. I love spending time with my boy, don't get me wrong, I just feel more productive outside the home. Strange, I know.

5 comments:

Allison said...

I just love your Billy cards...keep 'em coming! And thanks for posting my RAK...it is nice to know when it gets there since so many seem to get lost!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

What a cute Billy card! I love it!

Lauren said...

So cute! Great card. Enjoy your new goodies.

Janine said...

Hi there... How are things. This is a cute card... Enjoy your day!!

Jenn D said...

What an adorable card! Your friend has awesome taste in names. LOL!

Congrats on your winnings. It all looks wonderful.

ShareThis