Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hoppy Birthday & More Clips

This is for one of the son's of my BFF, both her boys have a birthday next month. I'll have another to make using these fab Billy images. I just can't put these stamps down.
Ok, so I start my job tomorrow. I am really looking forward to getting started. My last job was just part-time and this is a full-time position, so I'll have a period of adjustment. I am hoping that I can catch up with all my blog reading after dinner every night, so if you don't hear from me each day, I promise that you will eventually. Bear with me during this beginning phase.

I made a OSW using images from Dress Up Billy from Pink Cat Studio, then cut them up to use in the clips. A set of these will be going to the parents at our picnic on Friday. Hopefully, they will use them and appreciate them; I depleted my stash to make them. LOL I just hope I can find some more.
I am going to have to get started making the invites for Cody's party, it won't be long. I can hardly believe my baby will be seven. The time flies!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Love, love, love this Billy creation Tina...perfect DP choice!

Annapurna said...

The card is cute. What is OSW? Never seen anything like his before.

The Crafty Den said...

I'm with annapurna - what's an OSW?? It's obviously a US thing! Lots of love, Denise x

My Paper World said...

Very cute Tina!
Good luck for tommorow! I'll be thinking of you! xx

Jenn D said...

Another adorable card! I hope you had a fantastic first day!

Lynn said...

What a cute little boy card!
The designer paper looks awesome with your great colored image!

ShareThis