Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saffron Dreams

Trying to get geared up for my first week at work; it's gonna be hard to get out of bed early since I am soooo used to sleeping in a little bit. But, it sure will be nice to be making some money again.

We are planning to have Cody's birthday party at Nascar Speed Park the first Saturday in August. He, of course, is thrilled to pieces. He gets to invite 10 children to join in the festivities with him so I am selectively assembling the guest list.

I am hoping to carve some time out today to start the coaches t-shirts. I will use Dress Up Billy from Pink Cat Studio for the project. They have been coaching for 8 years and just don't need more pictures and plaques, so this will be a nice little something that still shows my appreciation for what they do.

5 comments:

Allison said...

This is lovely Tina...a great color combo here!

All Pink girl said...

Oh wow what a fabulous card i love it the colours and the stamp you have used are to die for ,Dawnxx

Annapurna said...

Love the colors on this card. Are we invited too :-)

My Paper World said...

It's gorgeous Tina! xx

Jenn D said...

This is so elegant! Wonderful creation.

ShareThis