Monday, June 16, 2008

Simple Cards

I made these on Saturday morning, there are two of each color. I got the inspiration from the cards that Jenn D RAK'd me with some time ago. These are super simple and lovely, they are great for most occasions, and the best part is that they only took moments to create.

Dinner was great yesterday, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and the weather was really nice. I marinated the steaks and then put them on the grill along with the corn on the cob. The corn was wrapped with foil after dressing them with butter, mayo, and parmesan cheese; sounds like an unusual combination, but it is delicious. Then, I made loaded baked potatoes and a great garden salad with homemade croutons and salad dressing. Finally, a berry pie with cool whip and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

I am trying to get the house cleaned up after the mess of three guys. How in the world do they make such a mess? I still have laundry to do and then just maintenance through the week.

9 comments:

Cassie said...

these are wonderful!! i'm dying to know where you got a pearl ribbon slide?!?! please share if you know who makes it and where you got it!

Allison said...

Lovely Tina...these would be great for a note card set since they are so easy!

Patsy said...

Love the simplicity and elegance of these cards. I agree with Allison, this would make a great gift set. TFS!!

Flossie's Follies said...

These are so pretty, love the elegant simplicity

Annapurna said...

Lovely cards! I should make some of these and keep them. They will work for any occassion.

Adrienne said...

I love these cards! They are beautiful and simple! LOVE IT! :D
http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com/

Janine said...

Very simple, very pretty!!

Lauren said...

So pretty! TFS!

Jenn D said...

These are so pretty. I love the little pearl ribbon slides. Gorgeous!

ShareThis