Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Suggestive Flowers

This is for Allison's Suggestive Sunday challenge, this week it is to use flowers. I almost always have flowers on my cards, so this was an easy one for me.

I wanted it to look like it was raining flowers. The only other thing that I did to this card after the photo was to add stickles to the red rose and the centers of some of the smaller flowers.

Slow, easy day today...then a t-ball game early in the evening. We are taking the boy and a few of his friends swimming in the pool where Duke works today. I'm not so sure this is the smartest decision we have ever made, but the kids will have a blast.

I think we will be heading to Dollywood on Thursday as one final hurrah before I start working and only have the weekends off. I would not go there on the weekend, way too crowded. But, during the week, it shouldn't be as bad. Cody has never been so it will be a fun experience for him. He's already been planning where he is going to spend his time.

10 comments:

Annapurna said...

Oooh! Delicious. LOL! I saw some cards where they used these images as lollipops :-)
Lovely background paper to go with the images. I like how you made all those small flowers around too.

Jenn D said...

This is beautiful! I think they are fantastic flowers.

Have fun at the pool.

Allison said...

Super job Tina! Love the idea of using some darker hues for such a sunny card. Great flowers too!

joslyn said...

i am also a fan of flowers. this card is great.

theysaywordscanbleed said...

that is an adorable card!

arlene,
Bainbridge Island flowers

Flossie's Follies said...

What a beautiful take on Allison's challenge,love the flowers.

LEXI BUG said...

That is so so so CUTE!!!

Lauren said...

Very pur-dy Tina! The flowers really pop!

Robbie said...

This is so cute Tina. Keep up the good work

Erica B. said...

The rose stamp is so cool! Like your layout and how you layered the flowers!

ShareThis