Sunday, June 29, 2008

Superhero Cards

ETA: For those of you that were notified about being tagged, it happens in my post for tomorrow.
My friend's boys are having a superhero party next month, so I made and sent these cards instead of the ones I made previously. Pretty simple, but lots of colors. Her boys are going to be 3 and 5 this year.

It felt really great to create today, it feels like it has been forever. I used a variety of stamps including Pink Cat Studio, Paper Trey Ink, and Verve Visual. Both images colored with copics. I will accent the boots and gloves with Diamond Glaze.

We are just planning to relax today, we have a big week ahead. Next weekend is the 4th and we have been invited to a few parties to celebrate.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Terrific Tina! Love the circles on the second one!

Annapurna said...

These are really cool. The more cards you are making with these images, the more you are enabling me to buy these.

Melissa said...

These are so cute Tina! Great job!!

Jenn D said...

These are super cute! I love the circles on the 2nd one. They are going to love them! What boy doesn't want to be a super hero?

ShareThis