Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sweet as Honey

I used Lavender Moon as my card base. I used the Bloom Dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug on the Lemon Tart panel.
I used my new Fiskars Threading Water punch for the Bashful Blue scallops. The dp from DCWV (love it and this is part of my last sheet), I adhered these two pieces together and added them to the Lemon Tart panel.

I tied the Lavender Moon twill ribbon around the entire panel and then secured the knot with a small glue dot.

I used Nestabilities to die cut the scallop circle and its plain Wild Wasabi mat. The image is from PTI Honey Bees and is stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black and Lavender Moon inks. I then adhered the image panel with small foam squares.
The sentiment is from the same set and is cut out with the large oval punch from SU!. Lastly, I punched the small flowers using a punch from EK Success out of Bashful Blue and placed them on the sentiment and image panel as well as the lower right corner. I used rhinestones from The Paper Studio for their centers.
We got to see Kung Fu Panda yesterday afternoon. We took Cody's little friend, Deuce. Yep, that's his real name. It is a cute little movie with lots of cool effects and a terrfic story line. Cody is fired up to see it again already.
I appreciate all the well wishes for the job, but I didn't get a call yesterday either, so I guess they went with someone else. It's ok, I'll find something and hopefully it'll be better.

3 comments:

Gwammabella said...

Hi Tina - I love all the details in this card! It's so sweet!

I'm sorry they didn't call you about the job - what type of job are you looking for? How far do you have to travel?

Big Hugs, Jackie

Allison said...

Good luck Tina on the job search...your attitude is the right one!

Super cute purple bee! Love all the scallops here!

Gwammabella said...

Jackie again - please tell me about that Fiskars punch? Not just a plain old hole? Looks like water drops? Thanks.

ShareThis