Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sweet Berries

The job trial went so well yesterday, thanks to all of you that sent me the good thoughts and prayers. I should know something on Friday and was assured that it is between me and one other. So, I have a pretty good chance of obtaining the coveted position. Thanks again for your support.

These are a grouping of cards I did to have on hand for fun, happy occasions. I used very bright, happy, fun colors and an adorable image from Paper Trey.

Cody has two more games this week and we will likely be taking him swimming at Duke's place of business today. They allow the employees and their families use the facilities as long as the paying guests are having fun!
His banquet is the 10th of July and we have raised more than $1700.00 to cover the cost of each family to attend the Smokies Game, major big time fun for us all.
Storms blew through here yesterday and brought with them strong winds and hail. We don't have any damage but will be checking with our neighbors to see if they were as lucky.
I will be trying to catch up with all my favorite blogs today and tomorrow, I have missed looking around.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Tina,
These are really sweet strawberry cards!
So cheerful and bright, I love em!

I'm sure you've got the job in the bag!

Allison said...

These are lovely Tina...I like the idea of a pink strawberry!

Patsy said...

Love these colors!! Great idea to have some on hand to use. I seem to always do mine as needed. I have faith you will get the job--Hang in there!!!!

Lauren said...

These are so bright and cheerful - great cards.

Janine said...

Love the colors here!!! Great stash!

Jenn D said...

I LOVE this set. It's just all so yummy!

ShareThis