Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Vellum Box

This was made for Allison's Suggestive Sunday in which she challenged us to make a bag or box. I chose this box, I believe I saw it on Lauren Meader's blog, that girl is totally awesome!

Anyway, I will be putting some Goldfish in it.

It's a very simple box and perfect some small snacks or small gift. I will be doing something similar for the kiddies on Cody's team for the end of the year. I just have to find a cute baseball stamp or something.

I got a few packs of bright colored vellum for .70 at HL forever ago.

We are ready to see The Incredible Hulk this weekend! It looks pretty good, plus it has Edward Norton in it. We still haven't seen Ironman, can you believe it?!

I am finding socks in unusual places, under the bag of dog food, in his pencil box, etc. I may get all twenty pair back if I keep looking in odd places! LOL

Keep your fingers crossed for me today!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Terrific Tina...thanks for the link to Lauren's box since this would be perfect for something I have in mind! And Charlotte would love this...filled with goldfish...something she eats everyday! Good luck on the sock hunt!

Mel M. M. M. said...

SO cute. I love those little fish! :0)

Gwammabella said...

Good Morning, Tina. Wishing you a great day on the new job!

I saw Cody's photo on SF! So cute! He looks so young; how old did you say he is?

I'm going to look up how to make that adorable box! Thanks!

Hugs, Jackie

Lauren said...

Very cute! Love the idea.

Annapurna said...

Very cute idea. If you can't find a stamp, you can always go online and do a image search for baseball and print them out.

ShareThis