Monday, June 30, 2008

What's Up Cupcake?

I love this set from My Favorite Things, just super cute and fun to use. I die cut and embossed the image and the mat with oval nesties.

I was tagged by Lynn, thanks for thinking about me, Lynn. Here are seven random things about me:

1. I love sweets! I would eat dessert first if it were socially acceptable.
2. I am very organized, I believe everything has its place. In fact, you could open my purse and I could give you the order of everything in it. The men in my life do not believe in this philosophy, however, and things are constantly misplaced.
3. I despise country music, I am the only one in my family that doesn't listen to it.
4. I was in a commercial when I was a baby. It was for Adventureland Amusement Park in Illinois. It was one of those that they set a camera up and folks would stroll past. I was only 9 months old and was asleep on my aunt's shoulder, but they caught us about 4 times.
5. We are saving to go out west for vacation within the next two years. It has been Duke's dream vacation for as long as I have known him. I want to go to New York City one of these days as well.
6. You have to have a 4-wheel drive to get up my driveway, we have a very steeply graded road.
7. I love most italian and mediterranean food, I think I must have been mediterranean in another life.
Now, I have to tag seven other bloggers:

6 comments:

Patsy said...

Cute card!! Cupcakes are so fun. Thanks for giving us 7 things about you. I agree on the dessert thing.

Lynn said...

Fabulous cupcake card!
My husband & I would love to take a trip out west as well, my BIL lives in Colorado so maybe some day when the kids are older.
NYC would be fun to, especially at Christmas time!

Allison said...

A very cute creation...love that bluish-green ribbon...so pretty!

Annapurna said...

Ooh! Lots of cupcakes. Love it. Cool shadows around cup cakes.

Thanks for tagging me. I thought I did one like this before, but can't find it.

I will have to think about what I want to write and then let you know when I post.

Jenn D said...

This is super cute! I'll post my 7 Random things later this week. Thanks for the Tag.

Lauren said...

Thanks for the tag Tina! I will post them soon. Love your cupcake card.

ShareThis