Sunday, June 15, 2008

You're Too Kind

This card is based on a sketch from Taylored Expessions, it is not terribly recent however.

I ended up getting nails and a pedicure Saturday; I feel like a woman again! LOL It's amazing what a little nail polish can do, isn't it?!

Cody's game was cancelled yesterday, unfortunately we were already at the ball field and didn't get the call. I think they are getting team pictures Monday before their game.

I haven't stamped much for the last few days. I want to get in there to create, but everything else seems to be taking up my time.

We rented some movies and I hope to find a little time to watch them. We get to keep them for 5 days, so there is some hope for us.

Duke's oldest son is coming over for dinner tonight, then maybe we're going to see a movie. Should be pretty fun as it is always nice to see him.

4 comments:

Jenn D said...

Your card is darling! Good for you on a little pampering. We all need it at some point in time.

Take time to relax and enjoy your movies. I've found that with Blockbuster online we sometimes get so lax we have movies at home for a few months sometimes. LOL! With the kids staying up later in the summer it's harder to watch them here too.

Allison said...

Super cute Tina...love the pink!

Annapurna said...

cute turtle! Love the patterns you created on all the papers and the ribbon bow is awesome.

Lynn said...

Cute card, I love the bow and that turtle!

Its been hard finding time to stamp for me too, life just sort of gets in the way of me having any fun, LOL!

ShareThis