Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Few Fridge Magnets

I found these buried in a drawer while searching for something else. I think I was too excited to have found these that I forgot what I was looking for to begin with. They are fridge magnets, originally purchased with studio pictures of the boy. I also have a few key chains.
These are for a friend of mine's son and daughter. Her son recently celebrated a birthday and I didn't want her daughter to feel left out. She loves ladybugs and hope that she can use this magnet to hang some school work.

I used PTI Little Lady and Pink Cat Studios Billy. Billy is colored with copics. I used SU! inks for the ladybug magnet.

I managed to burn my big toe while grilling ribs yesterday. A pool of fat jumped out of the grill when I flipped the ribs and as luck would have it, landed on my big toe. It hurt like crazy, but I managed to get inside and place some toothpaste on it. The toothpaste helps draw out the heat and prevent it from blistering.

9 comments:

AlienAnessa said...

Oh Tina, they're going to LOVE THEM!!! How cute, the ladybug and Billy with the frog!! You ALREADY know how much they're going to fancy them!! TY TY TY TY TY!!

This is sick, but I'm a scrapbooker, so did you take a pic of the toe? So many ideas flashed into my mind, after I felt sorry for you and silently cursed those delicious ribs, about what a great LO that would be!! =)

Allison said...

These are always so fun...they are colored so they just pop!

Annapurna said...

Very nice! You are always so thoughtful and making things for everyone around you. I should come live near by you :-)

My Paper World said...

They are gorgeous Tina! and I love all the cards that you have made while I've been away! including your pretty Tilda cards!
(Ouuuuuch! hope your big toe dosen't hurt too much)that sounds really painful!
Nicola xx

Lynn said...

These magnets are so adorable!
What a cute idea, I'm gonna have to case this one from you! :)

PS I have some thing for you on my blog!
Thank you for always visiting my blog and for all your great comments!

Jenn D said...

These are adorable! Isn't it fun when you find something you forgot you had lost. I love days like those.

I bet your friend's kids will love them.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Tina, these are adorable! Those ladybugs are so much fun and the Billy magnet is too cute. I love em!
Sorry to hear about your foot. I've heard of using toothpaste on a bee sting, but didn't know you could use it on a burn. Thanks for that little tip.

Stampin hugs to you,
Becky:)

malieta said...

Your magnets are so cute and what a great idea Tina!

AlienAnessa said...

Just back in here to say how STINKING ADORABLE these are!!!

ShareThis