Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Floral Keychain

These are exactly like the refrigerator magnets, just a keychain. I made this using PTI Beautiful Blooms in Close to Cocoa and Regal Rose inks. The dp is from The Paper Studio and is adhered to a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock.

Ok, so I wanted to blur the boy's hands and body from the photo but I don't know how. I experimented and added this recessed frame. I am hoping to acquire a manual for PSE 6 so I know how to use it. I totally need lessons! Anessa, hopefully you can help a girl out!! Anyone else with any ideas.

My step dad is feeling much better as reported by my aunt. She said he was out dictating to a construction crew helping him prepare some of his land for a building site. I will be going to visit him next week just to be on the safe side.

8 comments:

Allison said...

What a super application for this set...good for you! And look at you, always using the pre-schedule feature (sigh!).

AlienAnessa said...

That's a wonderful keychain! Wow, love those ink colors, they're delicious!! Speaking of, hate to ask a dumb question, but how did you manage to get the brown stems over the rose ink without either of them pitching a fit?

Also, I'm working on sending you a Word doc with the steps on how to blur something in a photo with PSE. Out of curiousity, can you send me the photo so that I can use IT to do all the steps, and you'll have a custom-made lesson tailored to your photo!! Ya?

Ana Baird said...

Great idea and keychain!

Annapurna said...

That is the finishing touch. You shouldn't blur it. Very nice!

I like your oh my gravy comment :-))

Lynn said...

This is so cool! I have to find some of these neat magnets and keychains some how! They would make great little additions for gifts!

TFS

My Paper World said...

Just beautiful Tina! Glad to hear that your step dad is feeling a little better too! xx

Deb Neerman said...

Gorge-a-licious!!!

How do you keep coming up with these fantastic ideas?!?

Glad to hear that your s-DD is on the mend!

~Hugzzzzz!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh what a cool keychain!!!

ShareThis