Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hot Stuff

This set is one of my favorite sets from MFT, even though I am not a coffee drinker. The dp is from Cosmo Cricket and that was my last piece of it. I have enjoyed using it.

Work is still very enjoyable, I am making progress on learning the business as well as the piles that my boss works from. He can finally see areas of his actual desk. Progress! Of course, this means that they are now on or in my desk, however.

We have a three day weekend. I plan to visit my aunt after work and before the run to the grocery store. She is missing me and Cody, so I'm obligated for a few hours with her. On Friday night, we are going to a local community center to watch the fireworks show.

7 comments:

Allison said...

This is lovely Tina...great layout!

Janine said...

That paper is fabulous and this set is too. I love it!!

Lauren said...

This is a fabulous card. The paper is so awesome. I hope you have a fun time at your aunts and during the long weekend!

Annapurna said...

Lovely card! Too bad you ran out of that pretty paper.

Did you notice she is holding the hot cup with both her palms and she is not even holding it by the handle? Ouch! Someone at MFT needs to pay more attention to how people drink coffee :-)

My Paper World said...

Wow! You've made gorgeous cards Tina! thanks for the tag, although I haven't had time to do it yet.
I'm glad to hear that you are still enjoying the new job!
Hugs!
Nicola xx

Patsy said...

This is so so cute!! I love the coloring and the dp. Great combo!!

AlienAnessa said...

Alright lady, here's where I went crazy looking at this!!! Firstly, the CC pp is one of my FAVES!!! And her holding that ever satisfying cup appeals to me as does the way you colored it, the separate cup is adorable, how you put it all together is just so awe-inspiring, I hope you realize that!!! I would BUY some of these cards from you!!!

ShareThis