Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Beautiful Blooms

I have used this set yet again for this card. The dp is K & Co. Berry Sweet; I have paired it with SU! Chocolate Chip, PTI Aqua Mist, and PTI Berry Sweet cardstock. The twill ribbon is PTI Lemon Tart. This is the same color combo as in the post from a few days ago, I just threw in some dp and different ribbon.

The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado set, not sure the name of it. I gotta start writing this stuff down.

Wouldn't you know, Cody has a bad cough and he's just days away from not only his birthday party, but the first day of school and his actual brthday. Hope we can rid him of it before any of these festivities.

The RSVP's for the party are starting to come in and I am hoping for a full 10 kids for the day. You pay the same price no matter what.

9 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

GORGEOUS! This is lovely!

Janine said...

I love this set!! YOur card is just wonderful.

Annapurna said...

Beautiful layout and colors.

Hope Cody will feel better soon.

Allison said...

Lovely work Tina...the rounded corners on the black is an awesome idea. Super mix of colors!

Lauren said...

This is such a pretty card. I hope Cody feels better.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWza, Tina, this is terrific!! I really love these colors together!

Hope Cody is feeling better soon!

~Hugs!!

Lynn said...

This is beautiful!!! Everything about it is fantastic! The twill ribbon, colors, flowers and rounded corners, just everything!

Poor Cody, that just really stinks.
I hope he starts feeling better on time for his party.

AlienAnessa said...

Yo Tina baby!! This is a really gorgeous card! I'm sure glad you post these because inspiration for me comes from looking at whatever you post!! Just love all the colors and for some reason the one rounded corner on the flowers cardstock strikes me as such an awesome detail!!!

Jenn D said...

I love the layout and colors on this. Gorgeous Tina!

I hope Cody's cough is better. It's terrible to be sick in the summer and worse if it's around your birthday. Get better soon!

ShareThis