Friday, July 18, 2008

My Billy Challenge Card

I made this for the challenge on the Pink Cat Studios blog. It was to use Pink Cat stamps, Billy and/or Lily in their room doing something. I chose Billy in his room jumping on a trampoline. I colored several of the accessories from Dress Up Billy and scattered them on the "floor", reminiscent of my son's room at any given moment in the day. I am pleased with the way it came out and surprised that it is almost exactly the idea I had in my head. So, just keep your fingers crossed for me.
We have booked the Party Room at Nascar Speedpark for Cody's birthday. We are all very excited. He starts school the week after the party, the day before his birthday. I can hardly believe it's only a few more weeks away. He's totally ready to get back to school though.
He and Duke are going swimming today, and maybe to get him a haircut.

11 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is adorable!!!! I LOVE it, Tina!!

You really rocked the challenge ... I thin' you're gonna win!!

~Hugz!

malieta said...

What an adorable card Tina! I love how creative you were with this card...great job!!!
Good luck with the challenge:)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh boy how cute cute cute!!! This little Billy stamp makes me just smile!!

Annapurna said...

What a cute idea. Love all the toys on the floor and his wall with all the airplanes. Perfect.

Allison said...

Wow Tina...you should win for sure!

AlienAnessa said...

Holy moses Tina!!!! You certainly pulled out the stops with this card!! You made him look so REAL! The whole scene looks so real! You are the copic MASTER!!

AlienAnessa said...

Oh, and guess what?? Braeden's birthday is this Monday, but we're celebrating it with the family this Sunday in Estes Park. He'll be a handful of 5!! Sure hope Cody man has a great birthday!!!

Lauren said...

This so adorably clever. Great job with the trampoline.

My Paper World said...

It's fab Tina! Good luck! xx

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Super cute card, Tina! I love it!

Stefanie said...

So cute Tina! I love your trampoline idea. The fact that Billy really jumps is too cool!

ShareThis