Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nurse Lily and Some Ice Cream

I found this sketch on Amy R's blog, I should have written down the number. Really easy and perfect for a medium sized image. Here I used a medium and a large size.

Lily is from Pink Cat Studio and the headless woman is from My Favorite Things. Both are colored with copics. The dp is DCWV Nana's Kids.

The office party was lots of fun and Barb loved everything I made her; she's gonna use them at home. I also ended up making her a bookmark with a jumbo paper clip. We also enjoyed an ice cream cake later in the afternoon. It was really hot yesterday, so it really hit the spot.

Work is still great, I am staying really busy which is wonderful. I tend to get bored easily if I am not challenged. I am still learning their software and have made some discoveries along the way.

12 comments:

Allison said...

Wow Tina...your cards get better every day! Love your layouts and color choices!

Jenn D said...

This is fantastic. I'm jealous that you can actually color with copics. I can't figure mine out. Both of these are gorgeous. I am so happy you are having a great time at work.

Annapurna said...

Love the colors and the images. Looks like you achieved what you are going for.

Janine said...

Great cards!! Love my Copics too.
They just take practice...

Melissa said...

Fabulous colouring Tina! Your cards turned out great!

Lauren said...

Fabulous! The changing of the layout is just super cool.

My Paper World said...

I'm glad that you had a fabulous party Tina! and I LOVE both of your cute cards! I think that I'm gonna get me some Lily stamps real soon! She is adorable! xx

Keri Lee Sereika said...

These are both so cute! the color combo is fresh and has a neat tension to it!

malieta said...

Oh Tina...both of your cards are super cute and YOUR coloring is amazing and vibrant!

Lynn said...

Great cards and a fun sketch!
TFS

AlienAnessa said...

Okay lady, while I'm glad that work is so wonderful (which you deserve, considering the last place!!), the way you do cards should be earning you $100K per year!!! OMG, you are so good at this! If I were a trust fund baby or just independently wealthy (doesn't matter which), I'd be paying your salary!! The way you compile things is so delicious!

Leia said...

Well written article.

ShareThis