Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Take Flight

More PTI Birds of a Feather and I believe I have at least two more posts using this set. Maybe I'll space them out so no one gets bored with them. I used PTI Guide Lines to make the background; I need some practice with it. My largest acrylic block doesn't have any lines, so it was difficult to line it up. I am hoping to get a few more PTI sets next month, I really love the Boards & Beams set as well as Floral Frenzy. Can't go wrong with flowers. Of course, by then they'll have released more sets and I'm betting that I'll have to have them. I sure do wish I could hit the "I Want It All" button every month, but I like to eat too! LOL

Cody will be joining me for lunch later in the week. He is dying to see where I work, and his sitter is staying in a cabin with her family this week, only a few miles from where I work. So, I have decided to invite him to lunch on either Thursday or Friday.

7 comments:

Annapurna said...

Lovely card! Love the colors and the layout.

Kids love to join us at work. My son still remembers my work place from 4 yrs ago. (I stopped working 3 yrs ago). He thought the fountain was a swimming pool :-)

Deb Neerman said...

Beautiful card and I adore that ribbon!!!

~Hugs!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the attention to detail!!! It is super!

Lauren said...

Fabulous card. I really love how the background looks like a close-up of a flower with the yellow center.

Jenn D said...

Stamps aren't edible? . . . .

I am so bad with wanting everyting too. I have to keep reminding myself we now have a car payment we haven't had in years.

Your last 2 bird cards are so elegant.

I do have to say I LOVE the trampoline card!!! That is fabulous.

Well I'm catching up after CHA and now Evan is sick. I hope you don't mind I combined my comments into one.

Jenn

AlienAnessa said...

I concur, this is gorgeous and your attention to detail is beyond superior (sorry I gush about nearly the same things each time I leave you a comment!!!!!)!! =)

Allison said...

Gorgeous Tina! That Guide Lines set freaks me out but you did such a good job here!

ShareThis