Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thank You Rose

I gave this to one of my co-workers yesterday to thank her for taking me to lunch. She really went out of her way to welcome me and thank me for the time and work I have been putting in to organization and ensuring we have all the information in all the right places before our publishing deadlines approach. Such a sweet gesture.

As you can see, I used the same papers from my last post, just in a different way. Oh, and I stamped on the twill ribbon.

Cupcake was barking into the early morning hours the night before last; I was awakened at 3:00 a.m. by it. I scolded her, and while she normally behaves once she's scolded, this time it didn't work. We can't let her in until she gets her flea treatment this weekend, so that wasn't an option. I just hope it doesn't happen anymore.

7 comments:

Allison said...

Looks great! I never stamp on twill since I always smudge it...yours looks terrific!

Theresa said...

Looks fantastic. I love that flower.

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love that color combination, too!

YKYR!

~Hugs!

Annapurna said...

Lovely card and a nice gesture on your part too.

Jenn D said...

I really like these colors together. So very pretty. I have always wanted to try stamping on Twill ribbon. The effect is stunning.

Lauren said...

Oh my! I hope Cupcake gets her treatment soon so you can sleep. Beautiful card. Stamping on twill never seems to work for me but you made it work fabulously!

AlienAnessa said...

OMG this is so awesome!! I came in here for inspiration once again and received it via this card!!!

ShareThis