Saturday, July 5, 2008

You're a Super Friend

Sorry about not posting yesterday, just had too much going on. Had to visit family, grocery shop, get gas, cook, and pick up a family friend from NC. Busy! Another Billy card, I just love the images. I am going to try to get my challenge card ready in the hopes of being a Guest Designer and winning some stamps. I'm certain I won't be the winner, but I've gotta try!

We watched fireworks at a local Christian community center, they put on a great show and Cody was able to catch up with some of his friends. He is having a friend over today and to spend the night with us. We're going to go swimming and cook out at Greenbrier later today. Hopefully, it won't be packed and we can find a place.
I need to get into my craft space, but it probably won't happen until Sunday. I'll catch up with everyone then.

7 comments:

Annapurna said...

This is super cute! You will never know unless you try right.

Gwammabella said...

Hiya Tina my girl!

I tried to post three or four times last week and it just wouldn't accept. I got tired of typing over and over. Anyway I just stopped in to see all your great cards. I love examining each one and trying to learn from you. Glad you are enjoying your new job so far. Also glad you had a coupla nice weekends. E-Mail me when you'd like to chat. Big Hugs, Gwamma/Jackie

Jenn D said...

I think you'd make a perfect guest designer. I'll be rooting for you!

What a cute card. You have been doing amazing things with this stamp. I hope you had a fabulous 4th!

Allison said...

Another awesome Billy card Tina!

Patsy said...

I love this card. It is fun, cute and gives your heart a good feel. Great work!!

Lynn said...

Your fantastic at creating with these Billy stamps and every other stamp to and I think it would be great if you won a guest designer spot!

AlienAnessa said...

Okay, this card, holy moses!! I just love how you colored him (happens to look exactly like Braeden!!) and the PPs and the colors, just wow, ok??? =)

ShareThis