Saturday, August 23, 2008

Changito Birthday

This card uses a sketch from Amy R for this week; really versatile sketch. I just remembered using a changito for Amy's last sketch as well.

The image is Changito and the dp is K & Co. Berry Sweet. I love all the vibrant colors in this particular sheet. The whole pack of dp is quite bright and busy. And, the brads look a little crooked in the photo, but they are straight IRL. Oh, and I finally made the switch to PTI White cardstock...it really is as good as you hear! I just love it.

Our satellite internet will not be installed until September 2nd...wahhhh! Ah well, we've done without it this long that a few more weeks isn't going to hurt. It's just that I tend to be a tad impatient!

9 comments:

Allison said...

So cute...love the paper and all those brads!

Jenn D said...

Congrats to the switch to satelite, sorry to hear that it won't be that soon, but September 2nd is right around the corner.

Very cute monkey card. I also love your little acetate box.

About Me said...

Love the paper you used and the image is so cute. I love Changito. Congrats on your switch to satelite, Sept. 2 isn't that far away.

Deb Neerman said...

Cute with a capital 'Q!'

PTI card stock is really great, isn't it?!? I love the Vintage Cream too; try a 12 pack of that on your next order ... you'll likey!

~Hugs!

Annapurna said...

Very nice! Love that cute monkey and the papers.

AlienAnessa said...

OH sweet monkey, this is an awesome card!! That paper is so cute, the brads are wonderful, and that popped cupcake is YAHOWZY!!

malieta said...

Awwwww....your card is so cute and I love the way you used the Dew Drops to embellish it!

AmyR said...

Very cute - I love the brads - clever to do them in diff. colors! Thanks for playing!!

Maureen said...

Really cute! Love that paper and the line of brads!

ShareThis